viernes, 13 de enero de 2017

You're on my mind


Everyday,
each and everyday girl
you know you're on my mind. (my mind)

And every place I go
and everything I do
the girl that's on my mind is you.

Well listen girl
cause you're my inspiration in every way
and that's the reason
why I think about you
all the time.

You're like a dream,
a dream come true
and if it was left up to me girl,
I'd marry you now
and we'd be together forever
and ever.

Oooh Weee Ooooh
Ooh Ooh Oh

I said together (Together),
forever (Forever),
me and you.
Oh baby.

Oooo baby
You're on my mind (ooh ooh ooh)
All the time
so you're never ever hard to find ( You're on my mind, ooh ooh ooh )
cause you're always on my mind

Oh Oh Oh ( You're on my mind, ooh ooh ooh )
Baby, sugar, ooooooh.
Baby, baby, baby ( You're on my mind, ooh ooh ooh )
You're my everything, and every? That I sing is to you.

Ooh ooh ooh ( You're on my mind, ooh ooh ooh ) 
Baby, sugar, ooooooh.

( You're on my mind, ooh ooh ooh )
( You're on my mind, ooh ooh ooh )


Rose Royce - Car Wash (BSO)
1976

No hay comentarios: